Through our links with partners and supporters, Step Change Studios offers regular opportunities to perform. We create new, innovative dance pieces that showcase inclusive dance, from community dance to world-class professional talent.
In setting up Step Change Studios, we have been heartened by the input from talented, dedicated artists and practitioners who have provided advice and support. We were delighted to be awarded a grant from the Dance Enterprise Ideas Fund and Arts Council England to develop Fusion, the UK's first inclusive ballroom dance showcase supported by Sadler's Wells, which took place in May 2018. We are developing new work to perform in the UK and internationally.
We collaborate with a talented breadth of disabled and non-disabled artists and are available for commissions and to perform at festivals and events. We also welcome hearing from other dance professionals and organisations interested in inclusive dance collaborations.
We have performed at a wide range of events and venues including:
- Royal Festival Hall
- Sadler's Wells
- MOVEIT London, The UK's biggest Dance Event
- Liberty Festival, London
- Big Dance Bus
- Cambridge Corn Exchange
- TogetherFest, Arts Depot London
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Copper Box
- Parallel London
- Rotary Club of Great Britain & Northern Ireland Centenary Gala Dinner, Manchester
- Westminster Tea Dance, Grosvenor House Hotel, London
- May Ball, University of Cambridge